can i straighten my hair after bleaching it

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

is it safe to straighten hair after bleaching 

Topic Tags
1 Answer

Although it’s possible to straighten your hair after bleaching it, there are some downsides. Firstly, if you don’t bleach your hair regularly, your hair won’t be as strong and may break more easily. Secondly, bleaching your hair can be damaging to the follicles and can cause permanent damage. Therefore, if you want to keep your color looking fresh and vibrant, I recommend that you bleach your hair every 3-4 weeks instead of every week. If your hair is naturally prone to frizziness, then it might be best to avoid bleaching altogether in this case.
One of the most common reasons that people ask me about how often they should bleach their hair is that they have dyed it blonde and now regret the decision. If you’ve recently colored your hair, consider waiting a few weeks before bleaching it so that the dye has had time to fully set. This will help ensure that the color won’t lift with the bleach. If you are going for a bright blonde, I recommend only bleaching once a month or every two weeks at most in order to prevent fading.

Share: